tisdag 11 februari 2014

Some days I feel like I've run out of batteries

I'm in this cicle again when I'm just tired, really really tired.. to have a work at these times = not fun!  I'm to tired to make a lot of effort at work, I try but I feel like a walking zombie.. It's hard to be social and smile too, I'm trying, seriously I do but it's so hard when your body and brain screams: NOO
After lunch and all afternoon at work it kind of feels like I've got a fever or something, it feels really weird.. I know you have to work, like I know all of that and I don't want to complain but it just feels so weird, it doesn't feel right, you know?  Yeah, It was better when I was home all days, I could be a housewife, I kind of want to cause I love being home and do what I want with my time, is it wrong to feel like that?
It's either that or have my dream job as an actresses, or if I find another job that I really would love doing.. It's hard to know when you haven't tried it all so right now I'm just following what I think..
I admire people who loves working and can do it without turning out all weird, I wish I was like that..
oh..my head just started spinning........
Watching one of my fave food shows on tv now if ya wanted to know, gonna make myself something to eat soon and watch something (i don't know what yet)
but yeah, I'm back in the tired circle.. tired of work cicle... so boring..  :/  but you do what you got to do

Have a nice week y'all  <3



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar