torsdag 21 november 2013

it's toooo much

I think I'm gonna get myself a headache today... I'm so stressed and it's always something that makes me stressed and nervous... I was starting to get quite relaxed and then BOM something happens... I don't like how I live my life right now, it's not okay... It's all just so confusing... but what to do? I can just move along and try to figure all this out and some day it's going to get better... I have my Hope... It's all just moving a bit slow... I'm gonna try to not think about the problem I have now, cause I can't do anything at this point so I am REALLY going to try to just Relax, eat my lunch and watch some tv... just try to forget about it for a little while at least...

BTW I'ts snowing today!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I don't like the cold but I do love the snow and christmas... and as you know I have a lot of christmas feelings right now and snow is one of the things that makes christmas to christmas :) I feel like watching the movie The Holiday now ^^ haha, my fave christmas/holiday/cozy movie but I usually just watch it the day before christmas... but we'll see ^^

God Bless You All!

Take Care! 

<3



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar