onsdag 6 november 2013

Christmas Feelings

Halloween / all hallows is over and now It's November... boring November... all I want is December now, but still not, I want time to slow down a bit

I got christmas feelings... a lot of christmas feelings!! ^^ I want to decorate!! All these cute things, glitter, lights and colors :)

Winter is so cold but December is such a cozy month, especially when you get to decorate and have this whole cozy feeling.. haha I can't describe but I bet these pictures can ;)

LOVE THIS!!






prancinginthesnow:

Come prance in the snow with us❄  
youareinmaveins:

Just can’t wait for winter


christmastosphere:

Tiialovesyou na We Heart It http://weheartit.com/entry/40893619/via/TiiaCaylen

Well, you get it! It's very cozy inside and very beautiful outside But very cold! 
That's the only thing I don't like about the winter, it's so cold, I don't like cold and I can't handle cold..but I just love december and the beautiful snow :) 

<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar