måndag 7 april 2014

Hanna, you know how it is

I'm sitting here in my sofa and I'm so tired... I feel empty on energy :/
Had a tough day at school, I got so tired that I even closed my eyes, tried to hide it as much as I could cause I sit infront of the teacher.. I just had to do it for a minute or two.. We had a test today again, it went better than I thought but still not so good :/  It was so hard! the best thing about having a test is that you get to go home after so I got home a bit earlier

I'm looking at a lot of clothes right now, found some amazing dresses at a site, I don't know if I should choose 1 or 2 or none or all of them x) I want all of them but I don't know if I wanna spend so much money, maybe I want to buy some shoes or some other clothes on another site, I haven't looked through them all yet.. Hmm.. I hate that I'm so stingy when it comes to these stuff and that I have decision anxiety :/  kind of mess it all up.. I wish I could just press buy button and feel nothing but happy ^^

I'm probably not gonna look at more clothes today, don't really know what to do... I feel so down :/
I know what I will end up doing and that is watching Breaking Amish and Pretty Little Liars,  lol

Hmm.. I wonder what I'm gonna eat while I'm watching it.. Didn't eat up everything I amde yesterday, suddenly I just couldn't so I have to do something light to eat today..  :/  we'll see

Take Care <3 bye




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar