söndag 22 december 2013

Have yourself a merry little christmas

Had the girls over for some food and a movie after work this friday :) it was nice and I slept really good after that, soooo tired!

Igår kolla jag på Beethoven - Christmas Adventure sedan klädde jag min lilla gran innan vi gick och spela mahjong där vi blev bjudna på Per Morbergs glögg, den var riktigt god faktiskt! Sedan vart det en lugn lång kväll, kunde inte riktigt sova så de blev sent..vart att ligga i sängen och kolla på en annan film nämnligen Välkommen till familjen, har sett den men hade glömt slutet så vart att kolla vidare på den  ^^ 


Idag åkte jag och mamma till gallerian för de sista julklapparna, kändes rätt segt och ganska jobbigt när det är så mycket folk överallt.. men jag fick det jag skulle ha och kom ut rätt hel. Det var väldigt skönt att komma hem sen, satte mig då och slog in alla julklappar, är inte så himla bra på det så det vart sådär.. Nu sitter jag med ett glas julmust och tittar på Skenet Bedrar Julspecial :)
____________________________________________________

One does something that makes you more depressed than you already are and then you kind of show that and that person gets mad at you, then you feel more sad and than You have to be the one who crawls back for forgivness and say sorry, cause you're always the one who is wrong, so you just have to push your feelings back and put a smile on your face and try to make your feelings disapear cause you're wrong... you're wrong, your feelings are wrong so you have to say sorry... 

I do not understand myself, I'm not like other people, I've got a hard time to feel like I fit in and like this or these persons... I can't come along and be with a bunch of people.. I can't cause I feel even worse when I feel like I don't fit in, some people say that I do but I don't feel it so it doesn't matter what you/they say

I'm afraid that I'm on my way back to the way I felt in september/october... I'm so happy that I don't need to work for like 2 weeks now and that it is christmas time but I don't know how it all will turn out on new years and after that :/ 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar