onsdag 25 december 2013

Victoria Secret Show 2013

Got to see Victoria Secret Show 2013 yestarday on christmas eve ^^ saw it with my mum for the first time and i think she liked it

I thought this year was fabolous!! This is the best fashion runway catwalk thing ever, It's so happy and cool and just extraordinary! Haha I don't know what to say, I just love it. I so want to be in the audience on year, I have to see it live, that's a big dream of mine! Be an angel would be even more awesome, to walk on that runway with an outfit, what a dream! I don't think that will ever happen cause I don't look like them but be in the audience would be perfect! :)

My favorite moment was the Winter - Snow White theme thingy, don't remember what they call it but that was amazing, the first wings was OMG so fantastic!! Wish they would've ended it with that one though.. ^^

My fave modell is Amanda Kerr but she wasn't there so my fave of all of them who was there must be Candice i think, she is so cute!! She's great!!

Here's some of my fave outfits (not my photos)








And some other cool outfits from the show ^^
first Candice ^^









Taylor Swift looked amazing on her 2 performance too




I could put up some more pics, like all of the oufits from this show but I have to stop now.. haha
But isn't this amazing?? It's so beautiful!! LOVE IT

<3


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar