onsdag 3 april 2013

Just try to remember to breath

I feel like I always have something to do and it kind of stress me out...Didn't go to the gym yesterday so I really need to go there today... Just had a meeting this morning and just now I took care of some bills and stuff... Yesterday I had a phone interview with a job, hope it went well but than I have a job in England that I need to speak to too...A bit nervous about that.. ^^  I'm nervous and stressed about anything and everything so... haha nothing new!

Didn't sleep any well tonight, had nightmares and when I get those I sweat so much and then you wake up and it's so hard to fall back to sleep...I love sleeping but I don't sleep so well that often, it's very rare for me to have a good night of sleep..

Today is my day...I'm just gonna try to calm down and not stress around...I need to remember to breath and take it slow :)

<3

Embedded image permalink

This world is freaking me out..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar