lördag 25 maj 2013

Freja the dog

Been having a lovely Saturday :) sun is shining....yep that's all...haha no but quite, baked a cake this morning which I brought to the game, me and mum and our older friends play a game called Mahjong every Saturday afternoon and it's always someone who brings something to eat so today I made a chocolate banana cake :) yum yum!

One of the ladies got a dog last week, it was sooooo cute!! A very small dog, just 9 weeks old :) didn't bring the camera so I don't have any picture to show you now, but I will take a lot of pictures next time :) Her name is Freja and she has 3 different dog breeds...but all of them is very small. She is SO FREAKING CUTE! I am serious, I have Never in my life seen such a cute dog :)

Hope y'all have a great weekend! take care..

<3

 
 

Who are you? or who do you want to be? :)
I'm none of them but I think the first one looks best ^^ hehe

I think I'm gonna watch this movie right now :) New York Minute 

<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar