torsdag 24 oktober 2013

My face is an american horror story

I've been away for a long time now and I've been with my boyfriend for a week and a half.. We've been painting the walls in the bedroom and that was more work than I thought.. It was fun but still exhausting.. My legs (my bum) and my arms and my neck was a bit sore.. If I didn't paint I watched Jersey Shore or just spent some time with my bf.. I'll probably gonna move up there sometime next year, it's quite a scary thought cause it's a big thing for me, to move away from my fam and friends to a much smaller city where I got nothing :S  but whats best for the relationship is probably me moving and i am such a nice gf so yeah


This is not close to how our or mine bedroom looks like but they're cute







<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar