fredag 31 januari 2014

You gotta work b*tch

Britney Spears is right... You really got to work.. Sad but true

As I said before..I work outside and for a few days now it's been snowing very very much, and the wind isn't so nice... I got a bitch slap at work because of the wind one day x) haha hard to explain what happend but it was the winds fault and it hurt... haha.  SO hard to take the bike to work to, I do it but it's hard, I get soooo sweaty!!  I'm so tired when I get home so that's why I don't write here so much and on the weekends I'm just off or busy ^^

FRIDAY today!!  YaaaaY!!  finally gonna get to sleep more than 7 hours and just chill! LOVE IT!
I like to work hard and stuff with my body but I'm also very very lazy ^^ there is like no in between

I like being lazy btw, I love watching movies and series and just sit there and eat food, best thing in the world! But I could also not do it every single day

I just have tp say that Carrie Diaries season 2 is awesome! I've only seen 2 episodes but it's awesome! :)

Have a nice weekend y'all!! And remember to be LAZY as much as you can!! ;)



<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar