måndag 13 januari 2014

ZzZzzz

I   AM   SO   TIRED    !!

It's insane how tired I am all the time, when I come home from work I'm dead... Like, I don't want to go outside and I don't want to do anything... It feels like I'm not taking care of the little time I have to live but I don't want to.. I'm to tired.. I don't want to be social, I just wanna watch tv, eat and sleep.. That's my life now a days.. I'm trying to do something creative on the weekends but not much... It's kind of sad actually, to not be able to live and have a life.. My life now is work and sleep.. And work today was not fun, it was SOOO FREAKIN COLD!! I need to have a job where I'm more inside than outside... But whatevs, I don't wanna think about work now... hate that...

But yeah, I'm tired... so damn tired!

That's the new me








<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar