måndag 11 mars 2013

My day so far...

I haven't done anything special today, just been chillin....at first I watched a One Direction "movie" and ate breakfast and then I didn't really know what to do so I just put on some music and opened the door to the balcony and just sat inside and got some sun ^^ haha.... Then it was time for lunch and to that I watched a movie called Frenemies which was quit good :) it's a child movie so, it was good for being one of that kind :) And I do recommend that movie for those who like that category!
Took a quick shower and just washed some dishes...didn't wash everything though, It was a lot... Now I just wanted to blog before all of the people are coming (2, but still)

Tonight I don't really know what's happening or what I'm going to do but please send me a pray :) I think I need it because I'm always nervous about things... God, how I hate that about myself





<3

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ok, nervös för vad? Jaja, jag är bara mamma och fattar ju inte allt :) Kraaaaaaaaaaaaam

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nervös för vad som helst, allt som jag inte vet om osv

    SvaraRadera