måndag 8 juli 2013

HELLOOOOO

I didn't know what to blog about after what I wrote and these last few days have been a bit busy and weird so yeah... thursday and friday was mostly just about the big bang and sleeping...kind of... and I'm not a famous blogger I don't need to blog everyday, this is like my little journal/diary something where I just write what I want/feel/do and post things I like, like all of the pictures and stuff, and if I see a movie I usually write about them... you guys who read my blog knows what I usually write about... If you have any questions or just want someone to talk to feel free to write :)

Today is cleaning day, got alot of dishes and packing to do... We'll see what happens :)

It's my birthday this week too....OMG! i am so freakin nervous!! I don't really like to grow up, not this fast... I remember my last birthday so well, I can't belive it's already been a year... SLOW DOWN!! and this year is a special year cause I'm leaving the teenage years... buhu! I am on friday official grown-up

Om en vecka så blir det ännu ett nytt äventyr....woop woop! ssscch!







summershxde:

♡ pastel | rosy | tropical ♡





Summer feelings
<3
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar