fredag 13 januari 2012

Part 3

In this episode it gets really hard and sad, Harry is having a hard time..
The pressure is kinda hard and it gets to him when they performing with What makes you beautiful...
I really understand him right there and all you wanna do is to give him a hud, I think he did an amazing job, like I don't care if he did one thing little wrong, everyone does that and yes I would feel exactley what he felt after but hey what can you do? 
And when someone thinks you're bad or they dont like you, then they just dont, its so many people that Do like you and those are the ones you should care about, who cares about those who doesn't like you...could be kinda hard but there is when you need a hug and someone to talk to and then you'll feel better...I wish I could be that one for everyone who needs it....I can't say it's not true because I am a good listener, you can say whatever and if I dont understand I'll do my best to understand...

Harry, you're the best!! Keep on rocking <3 
Now Watch this!!


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar