tisdag 20 augusti 2013

Becky Becky G

I just wanna tell you about this incredible girl called Becky G she is 16 years old but so talented and really good! She is fierce and I think she's gonna get far, she's already done some cool things so... I first heard her in Hotel Transylvania when she sings "Monster Remix" with Will.I.Am in the end, the song is called "problem" otherwise

She is also on these songs "oath" with Cher Lloyd, "wish you were here" with Cody Simpsons and remix of "die young" by Ke$ha

She then did the song "Becky from the block" and an awesome video to that with ofc J.Lo at the end ;) I love J.Lo's song and this one by Becky is as good!! and she's got this amazing style and she is so cute! there is nothing she can't do.

Sedan har hennes singel "play it again" kommit ut tillsammans med några andra. Jag tycker hon är värd att lyssna på, jag tycker hon är ett grymt tillskott.... hon är en rappare så det är mest såna låtar men hon sjunger också!

I am totally a fan of her now, I think she is awesome! :D GO BECKY G!

Listen!!




<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar