söndag 25 augusti 2013

Kick Ass 2

Friday was my mums birthday and yesterday (saturday) was my best friends birthday... woop woop, it was her 20 th birthday ofc so I went over and we ate some cake, as we always do so she can't stop with that! very yummie yummie cake, berries and chocolate kind of something, haha.  Then we went to the movies, kind of our second home, feels like that for me at least cause I love that place...we went to see Kick Ass 2 cause we saw the first one there too and we thought that we would be kind of alone in there, just a few other people but No... haha it was almost full and I think me and Aida were the only ones making weird faces and closed our eyes at some few points...mostly during commercials cause they showed this scary movie thingy..it was horrible!! 

well the new Kick Ass were great... or good... it was good, if you've seen the first one you should see this one too. It was more action and blood in this one and "red mist" were crazy as H*LL x) it was weird and creepy but good... haha I don't know what to say... Kick Ass is weird and bloody and weird but it's good ^^ 

If you like action you should see the Kick Ass movies and if you've seen the first one you should see number 2 too ;)

trailer right down under!! waadduuupp! 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar