torsdag 8 augusti 2013

Smart girls are the overthinkers

Hi, hello, heey! I don't really feel like myself right now, I don't even know if I know what 'myself' are... I'm in this stage right now where I just feel like being alone, It's a bit stressful now and when it's stressful I get nervous and so on... I feel a bit confused about life, as always... I was home alone the last weekend so I got a lot of time to think and there's always something that happens that makes it all a bit worse so I started to think even more, you know that stage when you just like loose yourself in your own thoughts...All Saturday and Sunday and a bit of Monday, all I wanted to do was to eat and lie in bed... I also felt like I had a stone on my chest, I don't have that right now but I do feel like I just wanna sit here and eat and watch tv... Life isn't like that though, you can't just sit infront of the tv and eat and be alone, not in my life... I live with my mum and she is always home and people always come and visit and here and there you need to meet your friends and stuff and then BOM a month has passed... I don't have a job so it feels like I should have time to find myself but I don't feel like I have time or anything... I still feel confused and I so wanna find my way in life... The question is how? when? where? 

I found a text on tumblr that felt just like me... It's down here. 

_______________________ 

Smart girls are the overthinkers, the insecure ones, the different ones. 
They know what the real world is like.
They analyze every little thing in life. 
Why? 
To avoid getting hurt.
To find happiness.
They stay up at night trying to think about every possible situation to get through all the problems.
They think too much.
They trust fewer people.
Their insecurity proves their respect toward themselves.
Of course they try to live away from a drama-filled life.
Smart girls know their worth.
Now those are the ones worth keeping by your side.


<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar