söndag 30 juni 2013

The Back-Up Plan

Been having some weird days again so I've been working hard at the gym, feels so good! I can't wait til the day people notice the difference, I've already noticed some changes on my arms and legs :) Yesterday was kind of a good day though, my day was all planed out well... gym, tv, lunch, game afternoon with the old neighbours and I won one time, then a shower and then tv with some late night snacks :) watched the movie 'The Back-Up Plan' with Jennifer Lopez, I love her and kind of all of her movies!

When I watched the movie it kind of felt like this will be me in a few years being over 30 and not having a family and not trusting people and just push everyone out of my life so one day I will panic and want my family so I will go to the doctor and fix some babies ^^ or just adopt.... But yeah, hahaha! and ofc, I will have this random job and a cute little handicapped dog or cat

Today I don't feel like doing anything, can't go to the gym, my head feels like it's going to explode and I just wanna be in my own little world... watch tv and eat.

But I wish you all a happy and healthy sunday!




<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar