onsdag 26 december 2012

Little christmas with la family

Had a little christmas with my mum, grandma and cousin today :) we ate left overs from christmas, had one present each, it was so cozy! had a great time, I think we talked for like 3-4 hours, really enjoyed it, great time :) I do really enjoy these little things, I just get happy inside and out! And I really like spending time with my cousin, him and I are the oldest of us cousins and he's been away for some years so It's great to have him back and spend more time with him :) love my grannie too ^^ hehe

This is the only thing I like about the winter, Christmas with family :) It's so cozy inside, everybody wants to have a cozy time, eat a lot of great food and candy, watch some great movies, watch the snow outside :) I just love it!

Good night & sweet dreams <3





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar