onsdag 5 december 2012

Snow storm and christmas feeling

I know, I know it's a lot about christmas now but I just feel so excited and we have snow this year...maybe to much snow today! It's frealin' storm outside! I was going to the dentist this mornig but I couldn't unlock my bike so I had to walk and I didn't have a watch so I had no idea how much the clock was, but I guessed that I had like 20 minutes or something. I have never walked to town in a snow storm in 20 minutes!! I was so stressed and I tried to run but I couldn't breath and I got really sweaty, it was so tough! But I was lucky, I only came 3 minutes late....omg I was so exhausted, took me 40 minutes to walk home...haha so done! Just took a walk again to the store with my mum and now I'm sitting in my sofa watching Ghost Whisperer :) lovely!

  
  
  

<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar