onsdag 19 december 2012

No words..

I have no idea what to say about this...I don't even know if it's true, but still look at that tiger, look at the pain...it makes me so mad, if this is true...omg...so mad!! Like how stupid can people be???!! I hate humans, I hate how they treat animals who can't defend themselves! I hate animal cruelty!! It shouldn't exist!! I just wanna kill every human who hurts an animal, it's not okay! It should be a very hard law that you can not hurt animals and if you do you should be in prison for your whole life or just die! I don't care, I like animals more than stupid humans...!! God, I'm getting so frustrated!

If it's something I wanna change it's this. I wanna help animals!  Cause these things are not acceptable! 




<3 sending all of my love to all the animals, all animals that's getting hurt because of stupid humans, and the rest of my prayers I wanna send to Connecticut, all the children/teachers who died and their families <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar