måndag 31 december 2012

Been on a little vacation..

Been gone for a few days but now I'm back :) came back yesterday but I was to tired to start the computer...I started watching Glee season 1 yesterday, I got the firts season on christmas and it was such a long time ago I saw it and I think I watched 4 episodes...awesome! Though I didn't recognize the first episode, I don't think I've saw it, think I started watching at the second one... the 4th episode or something was when the fotball players dance to single ladies...haha I love that one! It's so funny and I love that Kurt tells his father that he's gay :)

Today it's new years....don't really looking forward to a new year, I'm not done with 2012 yet...I know I've got some fun things to do next year but it's still a new year and I have to do a few things I don't like next year too...turning 20 years old for example... Well, I'm going to have a good day at least with yummi food, hope you all get an awesome new years and don't make any promises for next year that you know you can keep ^^ just watch the fireworks and hope for a good year, that's all we need :)

Take Care! <3

Has been traveling around in that car for a few days and got that book! #BestAuthor #JKRowling #SportCar

That's not my car but the one I was visiting got that car so that's what I been traveling around in and then I got that book! The best author ever! take care now, peace & love <3 ciao..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar