söndag 30 september 2012

Something Borrowed

This sunday i'm not going to do anything, well I've vaccumed and I need to make dinner but if we don't count that i'm just going to take it easy, right now i'm watching Face Off and it's really intresting! It's the final now and they're making the red riding hood and the little mermaid and stuff, very cool!!

Last night I watched the movie Something Borrowed and it was so hilarious! I laughed so much and I don't really know why because it wasn't that funny but still funny xD well it was a really good movie, the end wasn't how I wanted it to end but they got together so that was something positive at least ^^ if you like romantic, comedy and drama you have to watch this movie!! :D

I didn't shower this morning and I really look awful so tonight I think i'm going to take a nice bath and take care of my body...So I hope you all have a great sunday! Take care :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar