lördag 5 januari 2013

Eddie!!!

Ed Sheeran is in da house today! mohahaha.... Nej men idag blir det at kolla på Junior VM finalen i Hockey,  sverige mot usa...woop woop! Vet faktiskt inte vem som kommer vinna, känns som Usa, men man hejar ju såklart på sverige...men men vi får snart se hur matchen slutar...

Ed Sheeran raps better than most rappers today and he’s not a rapper

well, that's true...seriously, it is! He is like one of the best singers and He Is The Best song writer ever and I think he is one of the best rappers now too! I've watched this a few times and I think it's time that I share it with you cause I freakin love Ed Sheeran and this just shows how good he is...I hope you already know how good he sings and what beautiful songs he writes :) just watch this and you'll see the sweetest rapper ever! hehe



<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar