fredag 25 januari 2013

Everything is going down, down..

Have been some crazy days lately, I'm felling stressed every morning. I'm trying just to breath and not think about it cause I can't do more than I already do. I'm thinking way to much, that's my problem!

Been trying to chill and take care of myself in this mess. Went out for a walk yesterday - so cold! omg, I thought my fingers were going to fall off! When we got home we made dinner, went out again to fix the car but then we sat down in front of Hercule Poirot with some snacks and soda in our Hobbit cups  :) Lovely evening! I hope this day turns out well, cause it didn't start any good....ofc!

Good day everyone! #selfie #me #morning #blonde #BigBlueEyes #hello Embedded image permalink

Ps: I so wanna buy those shoes... :( and a jacket....oh life, why :( 

<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar