måndag 29 oktober 2012

Little Things


..with One Direction by Ed Sheeran…how more wonderful can it be?? I so think this is one of my fave in the album, I totally love this song! and Harrys voice, omg please someone save me!! His voice is so raspy and I LOVE those kind of voices! I feel like a little girl flying around on pink clouds when I listen to the song ^^ if someone says they don’t like it…haha b*tch please, no one is going to say that xD 

Ed Sheeran is the god of song writing, he is deffenitly going to heaven and I’m not even religious…But I’m just sayin that he will! I so wanna know how his brain works and all of his thoughts cause I want some of it! 

And please give them some credits for giving Louis and Niall a bit more singing parts :)  I’m so thankful! Thank you Ed, Thank you One D, you guys saved my rainy/snowing/cloudy/cold day…THANK YOU <3<3<3
____________________________

Sov sådär inatt men när jag vakna så kunde jag lyssna på One Directions nya låt på en gång och den var helt underbar!  Om du inte hört den så är det dags att göra det, den är så fin!! 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar