måndag 29 oktober 2012

The best parts are never lasting..

Well, my morning started pretty good with the song and some good series on tv but then..BAM! something just got to hit you in the face! well...It's probably not healthy to be happy for to long... I got the news that you can buy tickets to One Direction in Stockholm (for their concert in may) on friday, what an coincidence that they are performing on X Factor on friday...The thing is that I don't have so much money right now, I've just started going to the gym, it's christmas soon, I'm going to London in february...and I need some damn winter shoes!! but...no.  I just got to buy tickets on friday man, I can't miss their concert here in Sweden, it wouldn't feel right :/  so bye bye winter shoes and hello tickets!  (if I get any, but i think so)  The other thing is that for once I felt kinda calm when it comes to money, that I didn't have to feel worried that I don't have any,  but it's official that someone doesn't want me to be happy or calm cause it always something that hits me with a BAM!

Do you guys understand??  Let me know if you don't... I'm kinda confused meself

Ps: This is my last week in this apartment I've been living in for the last 15 years... *le cry*

<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar