onsdag 28 november 2012

I wanna see the world

When I see all these pics on tumblr on houses and places I get so happy, excited and desperate...and so on! haha.. I so wanna travel around and see all these places and I got a quit big bucket list :) My mum and I have already planed two trips we're going to do, all we need is money...that makes me hate meself so much cause I really need to get a job but it's quit hard and I don't really want just a job and want The Job...I don't feel I could be happy with the jobs I must take and I don't wanna be depressed but I really need money so I feel really confused...but whatevs, don't wanna think about that now... Now I just wanna dream about every place I wanna go to :)

Don't forget to Dream and keep your dreams up! <3

Me and my mum are going to London some time and visit some places that we already decided :) 



We've also decided that we're going to spend our Christmas in New York one year :D and do all kind of christmas thingy there! I hope they get snow that year, hehe



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar