tisdag 27 november 2012

I'm just sayin it's fine by me

I feel so busy all the time, I am busy all the time.. Every evening when I sit down infront of the tv I feel so done and tired. I love sleeping now a days, I didn't before but now I love it. I just love to be gone for a few hours and just rest, cause no one can tell me what to do or talk to me when I'm sleeping, I can't be stressed or anything, I just love that feeling. I got a lot going on so I forget about some things but still not but I always have something to do....I try to keep up with everything but it's always something or someone who gets a little left behind and I'm sorry but as I have thought these last few days...I am not a super woman so chill out!! Please!!

This Sunday I really went for it and dressed exactly hor I want to dress more often and I'm really going to try to do it more often, wear some make up more often too! My aunt had her birthday this Sunday so that's one big reason why I can dress up and I should use all of those moments and I will!

Today me, my mum and our old neighbour went to Ikea and it was really nice, it was fun :) I think I needed to do that, to come out for a while :) The bad åart is that we got really bad weather today, it is snowing/raining and that's not a good mixture, it's awful. It looks nice because it's white but when you step on it it turns into water and you get all wet....So I was very cold when we got home, then my grandma came over and she was soaked! that poor thing.... This evening I made a soup for the first time and I thought I didnät do it very well but then my mum tasted and she loved it and I have to say that I liked it too :) I shouldn't doubt meself, I can do it!

Haha well my day or my days are busy but sometimes quite fun. Now I'm gonna watch some The Big Bang Theory and Cougar Town and so on :) Take care!

<3


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar