söndag 13 maj 2012

Everything is just blah blah blah

Everything feels weird
My mood is just nothing, not happy but not sad
I feel calm but deep inside stressed..
_______________________

I've watched the first episode of Summerland today, omg it was so many years ago I saw it
I just love it! Two hot/cute boys and the grownups aren't bad them either
Like, Jesse McCartney and Zac Efron are so small but so cute there..though Jesse is kind of an idiot and Zac is the cutest boy ever...They both look good, though in this first episode Zac isn't in it and Jesse is sweet so far :) 

Gash, I love it :) and I want to live in their beach house so badly!!! 



I hope Zac is in the second episode because he is soooo my favourite :D
He is that kind of boy you want as a best friend or boyfriend..He is the odd guy who get friends with the "odd" girl and he's got problems at home so he loves every minute in this family and he is so freakin cute!!

OMG, just look at these pictures!
How cute isn't he??? :D
I so want to play that girl, like gimmie her role, like I don't like the character so much but she gets to play against Zac and the cutest character, like omg!


___________________________

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar